We are so excited to have our doors open again and can’t wait to get your hair and skin back in order. But, more than anything, your health is our number one priority.
Going forward, we have implemented new policies and procedures to keep everyone in the salon and our community safe.
- All services are by appointment only therefore we are not accommodating any walk-ins at this time
- Select stylists are booking extra early morning and late night appointments while there are fewer people in the salon
- Face masks (that hook around the ears) must be worn at all times by everyone in the salon
- You must come alone to your appointment, only the person scheduled for service is permitted entry
- Due to the need for extra time to sanitize all areas after services, it is more important than ever to arrive on time
- Upon arrival, please wait in your car until your service provider contacts you to let you know they’re ready
- Please wash/sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the salon
- Handsfree hand sanitizer dispensers are available at both entrances
- Beverage and magazine service will be suspended for the time being
- EPA approved Barbicide germicide, virucide disinfectant is used to clean our tools, doors, bathrooms, shampoo bowls, work stations, and processing areas between clients and every hour
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms (or been exposed to someone who has) PLEASE reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell
- Please limit personal items to a phone and a form of payment
- We offer Apple Pay as well as contactless card processing
Thank you for your cooperation. We are so excited to see all of you very soon!