We are so excited to have our doors open again and can’t wait to get your hair and skin back in order. But, more than anything, your health is our number one priority.
Going forward, we have implemented new policies and procedures to keep everyone in the salon and our community safe.
- All services are by appointment only therefore we are not accommodating any walk-ins at this time
- Face masks (that hook around the ears) must be worn at all times by everyone in the salon
- You must come alone to your appointment, only the person scheduled for service is permitted entry
- Due to the need for extra time to sanitize all areas after services, it is more important than ever to arrive on time
- Upon arrival, please wait in your car until your service provider contacts you to let you know they’re ready
- Beverage and magazine service will be suspended for the time being
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms (or been exposed to someone who has) PLEASE reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell
- Also please reschedule should you have traveled to any regions strongly effected by COVID-19
- Please wash/sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the salon
- Please limit personal items to a phone and a form of payment
- We offer Apple Pay as well as contactless card processing
Thank you for your cooperation. We are so excited to see all of you very soon!